NORTHVIEW HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC DEPT.
Director of Athletics: Patrick Marsman email@example.com
Athletic Secretary: Nicole Mulheisen firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Trainer: Brian Killinger email@example.com
Athletic Trainer: Jesse Brinks firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquatics Director: Suann Foust email@example.com
USA Swimming Director: Terri Eudy firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (616) 365-6100
Philosophy of Athletics
Athletics is part of the total education program at Northview. We realize not everyone can qualify as a participant, but we do realize everyone can benefit from the program. The criteria upon which our program is judged are as follows:
1. Interscholastic participation is a privlege not a right.
2. Participation in athletics is for those who have outstanding physical skills in the respective sport.
3. Success of the program is not determined by the won or loss record.
4. School and community values should be evident throughout the program
5. The school and its community are identified by the publicity generated through its athletic program.
6. The coaching staff, athletes, student body, and adult followers should never act in a manner that would be detrimental to the name of Northview Public Schools
Players and Coaches: Players and coaches shall at all times represent themselves and Northview with honor, proper conduct, and good sportsmanship. They shall understand that competitive rivalries are encouraged but that disrespect for opponents is un-sportsmanlike and lessens the value of the rivalries. They shall confine the competitiveness of the game to the field, and in particular behave properly on the sidelines and in the locker rooms both before and after games. In no way, either by voice, action, or gesture, shall they demonstrate their dissatisfaction with the decisions made. They must never forget that they represent their school.
Please fill out the form below and click "Submit" to contact us.
* Denotes a required field.